Stiamo organizzando un viaggio di gruppo a New York City per 5 giorni di full-immersion: 22-27 Giugnio 2017!
– We will eat all meals together, during which we will all practice English.
– Every day, either before or after lunch, we will all enjoy one cultural event together, such as visiting museums, galleries, parks, boat trips, etc. – all while practicing English
– Each day, either before or after lunch, we will all have a few free hours to relax, go shopping, etc.
– Each evening we will go out together for drinks and music and enjoy New York City’s legendary night-life – all while practicing English.
– All meals and events will be accompanied by prof. Shemtov, a native-speaker from N.Y.C. with more than 17 years’ teaching experience in New York, Prague, Berlin and Italy, and certified by both the University of Cambridge and Berlitz.
– Each participant will be responsible for booking and purchasing their own flight tickets and accommodation. If you are interested, we can put you in touch with other participants so that you can book your tickets and/or accommodation apartments together. We can also arrange your transportation between the airport and your hotel or apartment.
– All meals, activities, transportation and travel insurance will be paid for by the participants themselves, allowing for maximum flexibility.
– There will be a daily, per-person 50 euro fee paid to NYEA for planning all the daily activities, as well as for the minimum of 8 hours of English practice each day with prof. Shemtov.
How to register:
1. Contact us for an interview to see if your goals and interests match our program structure.
2. Once you buy your ticket to N.Y. for the time period of June 22-27, we will reserve your place in our group.
3. There is a maximum of 12 places available, and places will be allocated on a first-com, first-served basis. If there will be more than 12 participants, we will have a second mother-tongue instructor with us at all times to help with speaking practice.